Saturday 25 August 2012


Easy to use tips to boost your "peach blossom" aka "romance" factor in your love life 

We all like to have the guy of our dreams preferable someone we can walk down the aisle in the future.  If you haven't had the chance to meet Mr. Right, here are some easy to use tips for boosting your chance to find that potential special someone from a Feng Shui perspective: 

(please note that the tips are only for improving chances, not necessarily the quality of men/women - might write a future post on this topic): 


1.  Fresh Flowers: Fresh flowers are very powerful in attracting romance. The best colour to use is pink or dark pink. Roses are fine to use but please ensure that the thorns are removed. Put them on the windows/ side tables in your bedroom and change the water on a frequent basis. If you are already in a relationship please do not use this tip. 

2. Use bright colours preferable red in your everyday dressing. Red is a very auspicious colour in Chinese culture (where Feng Shui originate). Try to wear red shiny shoes and other red clothes (other bright colours like pink etc... are effective too). Avoid black and dark colours. 


3. Declutter the bedroom: Keep your bedroom clean. Clutter in the bedroom manifests as obstacles in your love life so it is best to have a clean and presentable bedroom at all times. 

4. Learn to cook a few dishes: This is a weird tip (I know you might be thinking: so what has my cooking skills to do with increasing my dating opportunities?) As I mentioned in the beginning, the tips are written from a Feng Shui perspective, so sometimes the tips might sound irrational/weird. My own rationale is: as long as it works for me, I really don't care what the correlation is between my cooking skills and getting men to date me). If you are still single and longing for a relationship, try this one: learn a few simple dishes to make and make frequent trips to the kitchen to make salad, boil water etc...

My personal experience: I try all the tips I have mentioned above (and some more) while I was single and looking for a long term relationship: I put dark pink flowers in my bedroom, use bright colours and keep my bedroom clean (I am rather disorganized so this was a bit challenging :) ) 

Within a few weeks after doing all the above mentioned points I start dating my husband (who was a good friend of mine at that time but I had no romantic interest in him ) - Coincidental? 



                                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment