Wednesday 9 May 2012

Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook




Just bought the Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook yesterday.

Never thought I would want to buy an ultrabook because I find them too pricey for my budget. But after some discussion with my husband, he opines that the ultrabook would be more suitable to  me because I tend to want to work outside the home.

The 8 hour battery life enables me to work on my laptop in a coffeeshop without the hassle of finding an outlet to charge my laptop battery.

I was initially comparing the Dell XPS13 with the HP Folio Ultrabook and the Toshiba Satellite but choose the Dell XPS13.

The laptop expense would take a big chunk from my savings but I think it is worth the buy because I prefer to study and work where there is noise around so the 8 hour battery life would work out better for me despite the smaller storage and size.

No comments:

Post a Comment